The selection of an electrical contractor should be given serious thought. Often, a company is chosen on the basis of price. You can always find a contractor in your area that will charge you more, as well as one who is less expensive. Therefore, there are many other things that need to be considered:
- Safety: Your family's safety is our number one concern. Our “Keeping Family Safe” checklist is unique to the industry, and is performed on every job.
- Cost : You will appreciate our prompt, accurate, proposals. We can't promise the lowest price, but you won't find better value for your money! You can't put a price on your family's safety.
- Service : At Serv-All Electric we strive to perform work in a timely manner according to National Electrical Codes (NEC) and standards while safely meeting customers' needs and specifications.
- Professionalism : Serv-All Electric holds a Master's/Electrician/Contractor's License in Georgia, and is adequately insured. We take pride in providing you with experienced, uniformed, technicians who clean up after every job!
- Guarantee : Serv-All Electric uses only quality durable materials. Some of our products carry a lifetime manufacturer's warranty. We offer a one year service warranty, as well as a customer satisfaction guarantee.
Innovation/Technology : We have the latest equipment and are trained in new technology, allowing us to handle any residential, commercial or industrial electrical repair, installation or maintenance.
Our residential electric services include service changes and upgrades, remodeling projects, new construction, installation and repair of landscape lighting, rewiring pools and spas, data and telecom cabling & network connectivity, and much more.
Our commercial electric services include pole lighting, signage, data and telecom cabling, network connectivity, commercial fire alarm system inspection, installation and repair of landscape lighting, and much more.
Our industrial electric services include motor controls, machinery hook-ups, electro-mechanical, control panels, plant tear-down & renovation, data & telecom cabling, network connectivity, commercial fire alarm system inspection, installation & repair of landscape lighting, and more.
We also provide 24 hour emergency electrical service.
We can guarantee that we will Serve-All of your Electrical Needs!
Call Today to Setup an appointment!
- College Park
- East Cobb
- John's Creek
- Lithia Springs
- Peach Tree City
- Sandy Springs
- Stone Mountain
- & All Metro Counties!
Electrical emergencies don't tend to happen at convenient times. That's why at Serv-All Electric we're available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you with whatever electrical problem you might have.
We understand that lost power means lost time, lost productivity and in some cases, lost money. For that reason, we make it our business to respond to your emergency call in a quick, efficient fashion. Once we arrive on the scene, our highly trained, licensed electrical contractors will assess the problem and provide you with a solution to get you up and running as soon as possible.
So when the lights go out at home, don't hesitate to call and ask about our emergency electrical service. At Serv-All Electric we're here to help.